In April 2016, Riva del Garda Fierecongressi SpA set out to obtain FAMILY AUDIT certification, awarded for the implementation of initiatives that enhance the balance between working life and family commitments. This process involves all of the company’s employees and has a validity of around three years, with the renewal of the certification obtained in 2017.
What is FAMILY AUDIT?
• It is a process of on-going improvement in three year cycles applied by organisations of any size, type or economic sector.
• It responds to the real needs of people, of organisations and of the local community.
• It is an implementable instrument of Industrial Social Responsibility.
• It requires monitoring and evaluation on the effectiveness of its planned results.
To obtain certification there are a number of steps to be taken to define the objectives that are to be achieved and, above all, to identify possible actions that can be inserted into every day working life and to intervene in the following action points:
• Organisation of work: working hours, working processes, workplaces, etc.
• Conciliation culture: staff development, management competences, etc.
• Communication: tools for information and internal communication
• Benefits and services: financial contributions, services for families, etc.
• Family Area
• New technology
After an initial phase of data collection and a meeting with the management, meetings of the internal working group took place, made up of six employees, in order to identify specific actions.
The working group is made up as follows:
Administration Department: Helga Zanettin & Sonia Parisi
Exhibition Department: Roberta Bertoldi
Technical Department: Roberto Frattarelli
Congress Department: Silvia Bordignon
Internal process reference for Family Audit: Cecilia Manica
On June 6th 2016, Riva del Garda Fierecongressi SpA obtained basic certification awarded by the Family Agency of the Autonomous Province of Trento, the national Family Auditor. Then, in April 2017, the renewal of the maintenance process was awarded for Family Audit Executive certification.