- Who we are
- What we do
- How we do it
- Press Area
Rivatour supports congress organisers by providing an ad hoc personalised service based on the requirements of the event. The agency staff offer professional assistance and can help with the selection of suppliers and also give advice for locations for gala dinners, social events, the organisation of team-building activities and social programmes for accompanying partners.
Many years of experience in handling incoming congress visitors has resulted in a superior quality of service, providing organisers with web tools that facilitate the management of every phase of the event or of the event in general, significantly lightening the management load.
- Personalised hotel web booking with special deals at local hotels;
- On-line booking system for shuttle bus services from and to airports and railways stations;
- Event registration on-line is available, including e-commerce systems to allow registration payment. The system also handles the administrative management of registration payments, automatic invoice issue and daily updates regarding registration status;
- Web booking for planned excursions for delegates and their partners.
- Hotel selection, management of bookings and allocation;
- Provision of carefully selected hostesses and tour guides;
- Selection of special locations for gala dinners and social gatherings;
- Ideas for spectacles, shows and musical interludes that complement the event;
- Organisation of corporate incentive trips;
- Organisation of team-building and motivational sporting activities, such as: canyoning, cycling, sailing, quad bikes, hiking, climbing as well as cookery courses and cultural events in local museums.