Know how to prevent
We invest in the power of communication to help people understand that the
- Useful information for participants regarding internal policies, prevention measures and public services, available on and offline in various languages.
- The installation of posters in all buildings and in the reception areas explaining recommendations issued by the health authorities.
- Information and awareness campaign regarding the measures adopted.
- Information, training and periodic update briefings for staff and event personnel.
- Clear information, readily accessible for all those involved with the company, (clients, suppliers, stand-fitters, etc.).