We will not forego business or events, but we will remember that things have
- The installation of a thermo-scanner at the entrances and refused entry to anyone with a temperature of above 37.5°C.
- Entry permitted only wearing a facemask, which will be checked, and supplies made available to anybody not wearing one or not wearing PPE correctly.
- The use of rapid entry systems to avoid crowding.
- Staggered access with appropriate distancing signage.
- Diversification of entry and exit routes in common areas and meeting rooms where opportune to do so.
- Constant flow monitoring and management thanks to the presence of specialised stewards.
- Monitoring of entrances and meeting rooms.
- Organisation of access to stands and exhibition areas, monitored by control staff.
Useful information for travellers on the websites: