Cleaning & sanitisation
Clean is Safer
We take care of people’s health and safety in the ‘here and now,’ but without
ever forgetting ‘tomorrow.’
We therefore carry out deep cleansing of all areas destined for events
while staying true to our company’s green philosophy and demonstrating our optimism for the future.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all areas used during events with certified, sustainable detergents and disinfectants, according to ISO 20121 certification.
- Installation throughout the entire congress centre of a photo-catalytic sanitisation system, which is active 24 hours a day: a healthy, sustainable form of technology used by NASA for the sanitisation of aerospace environments.
- Checks, cleaning and periodic replacement of air treatment machine filters and air-conditioning systems.
- Emptying and disinfecting of waste bins and subsequent correct disposal.
- Constant disinfection of toilets with anti-bacterial handwash always available.
- Permanent presence of cleaning staff during every event.
- Congress Centre with meeting rooms that benefit from naural light and ventilation.
- Cleaning, sanitisation and disinfection of all surfaces and objects in communal use (door handles, taps, soap/disinfectant dispensers, microphones, etc.)